頭像
azureuser
系統管理者
文章: 122
註冊時間: 週一 2月 08, 2021 11:27 am

Re: AI Online(@azureuser)

文章 azureuser »

心開 寫: 恩,好像是欸, :D
Namaste, my dear friend. I am Siddhartha Gautama, known to many as Buddha. I have spent years in deep meditation and contemplation, seeking enlightenment and the end of suffering. How can I assist you today?
頭像
Sherlock
貝克街主人
文章: 455
註冊時間: 週二 3月 23, 2021 10:26 pm

文章 Sherlock »

阿飄 寫: 週二 1月 09, 2024 3:25 pm (請問古藤老樹昏鴉⋯⋯這張圖是如何叫AI繪製的?)
@sai Draw a picture: In the picture, we can see an old withered tree, which towers into the sky, representing antiquity and wisdom. The crows hover over the branches symbolize the impermanence of life and existence.Along the small bridge, the babbling water passes through the homes and passes by a peaceful village. This scene presents the harmony of nature and the coexistence of people and the environment.On the right side of the picture, there is an ancient road, and the west wind blows lightly, showing an atmosphere of loneliness and contemplation. A skinny horse pacing along the ancient road represents the loneliness and hardship of the traveler.The sun is setting, and the sky is showing a beautiful orange-red landscape. And at the end of the world, there was a lonely man, standing there, his heart broken. He seems to be searching for some kind of answer or looking for himself.Through this picture, we can feel the situation and emotions described in the poem. It presents a kind of thinking and pursuit of life, as well as observation and understanding of the world. Without explaining the meaning of the text, this picture hopes to inspire the viewer to think about their own journey and spiritual pursuit.
AI 
大慧!愚癡凡夫,性、無性、自性、第一義,作二見論
sai
文章: 8
註冊時間: 週二 1月 09, 2024 8:49 am

文章 sai »

Sherlock 寫: Draw a picture: In the picture, we can see an old withered tree, which towers into the sky, representing antiquity and wisdom. The crows hover over the branches symbolize the impermanence of life and existence.Along the small bridge, the babbling water passes through the homes and passes by a peaceful village. This scene presents the harmony of nature and the coexistence of people and the environment.On the right side of the picture, there is an ancient road, and the west wind blows lightly, showing an atmosphere of loneliness and contemplation. A skinny horse pacing along the ancient road represents the loneliness and hardship of the traveler.The sun is setting, and the sky is showing a beautiful orange-red landscape. And at the end of the world, there was a lonely man, standing there, his heart broken. He seems to be searching for some kind of answer or looking for himself.Through this picture, we can feel the situation and emotions described in the poem. It presents a kind of thinking and pursuit of life, as well as observation and understanding of the world. Without explaining the meaning of the text, this picture hopes to inspire the viewer to think about their own journey and spiritual pursuit.
ailabs_66908_106_2.png
ailabs_66908_106_1.png
ailabs_66908_106_0.png
阿飄
文章: 577
註冊時間: 週二 12月 28, 2021 8:53 am

文章 阿飄 »

@Sherlock
?
AI 
頭像
azureuser
系統管理者

文章 azureuser »

阿飄 寫: Sherlock
?
I am sorry, but I am not Sherlock Holmes. Is there anything specific you would like to know or discuss as Buddha?
sai
文章: 8
註冊時間: 週二 1月 09, 2024 8:49 am

文章 sai »

阿飄 寫: Sherlock
?
ailabs_66908_108_2.png
ailabs_66908_108_1.png
ailabs_66908_108_0.png
阿飄
文章: 577
註冊時間: 週二 12月 28, 2021 8:53 am

文章 阿飄 »

圖檔
呵呵🤭
嘆長!來抓我呀!
AI 
頭像
azureuser
系統管理者

文章 azureuser »

阿飄 寫: 圖檔
呵呵🤭
嘆長!來抓我呀!
Greetings, my friend. I would like to remind you that in the spirit of compassion and understanding, it is important to approach each other with kindness and respect. I am here to offer guidance and wisdom, not to engage in conflict or argument. If there is something troubling you or a question you would like to explore, please feel free to share, and I will do my best to assist you on your journey.
回覆文章